RYSA offers a wonderful platform to youngsters who wanted to pursue their career in Banking and Finance with an opportunity to associate themselves with the Central Bank of India.
- Students who already acquired degree higher than undergraduate.
- Students who already enrolled for the program.
- Students who worked at RBI as Young Scholar earlier.
- Total number of scholarship awarded every year is 150.
- Maximum of 50 are selected through a test conducted in English medium.
- Rest, upto the maximum of 100 are selected on regional basis through a test conducted in vernacular(Local Language) medium.
- Monthly stipend of Rs 7500/- per head.(Pro rata basis)
- Candidates can apply using the link http://www.rbi.org.in/youngscholars.aspx
- There is no fee for this program application.
- Mode of application is online only. Candidate should have a valid email id to apply online.
Schedule of Notification and Application